Students who are staying in Korea longer than 90 days have to apply for an Alien Registration Card. The Alien Registration must be completed within 90 days of arriving in Korea. You can apply for this at the Immigration Office.

There are various offices and depending on where you live, you need to go to one of these offices. The instructions will be given at the orientation, or you can refer to the exchange student guidebook.

Required documents for application:

  • Application form – (download)
  • Passport
  • 1 color photo (3x4cm)
  • Certificate of Enrollment at Hanyang University
  • KRW 30.000 processing fee