Hanyang University seeks for international talents who would like to spend a semester or a year in Hanyang to excel in their own field even further. Students can choose any of the 23 majors and over 500 courses offered in English every semester
ELIGIBILITY & PREREQUISITES
Students studying outside Korea who have completed at least one semester in their degree and who wish to study for Bachelors(B.A) / Undergraduate.
DURATION OF STAY
Students are able to study for one or two semester (one year) at Hanyang University.
- Students can find out English-taught courses here.
- Maximum 20 credits per semester.
- Most courses are awarded 3 credits
- 1 credit equals 15 contact hours per semester
- Able to take courses in different colleges upon availability
On-campus dormitory is not be available until further notice. Instead, the students will receive useful information that students can refer to when arranging accommodation through newsletter after the acceptance.
- Color ID Photo – Colored copy, Face only, JEPG format, 20KB or less
- Passport – should be valid until 6 months or longer after the end date of program
- Official Academic Transcript – English version with University logo and stamp
- Health Insurance Certificate
- NO GPA or Language Proficiency Required
HOW TO APPLY
Students can apply online by clicking the button below.
Application Process and Timeline
1. Online Application Submission (Rolling Admission)
Spring semester : October 1 – November 30
Fall semester : April 1 – May 31
2. Announcement of Acceptance
Within 2 weeks after application is submitted
3. Tuition Payment
Within 2 weeks after application is accepted
4. Visa Application
Spring semester : December to January
Fall semester : June to July
5. Course Registration
Spring semester : Early February / Early March
Fall semester : Early August / Early September
Tuition Fees (KRW / per semester)
- 4,000,000 KRW / per semester
- Based on the discount policies, it can be deducted in the tuition fee invoice.
Field of Study
- Engineering (Ranked 1st by Korea Economic Daily Engineering School Assessment
- Business Administration (AACSB Accredited)
- International Studies (100% English Track)
- Sports and Arts
- Economics and Finance
- Human Ecology
- Social Science
- Natural Science
- Policy Science
Mr. Seungwoo Hong, Associate Manager
Office of International Affairs, Hanyang University.
Phone : +82 2 2220 2455
Email : email@example.com