- No pets are allowed
- Do not make noise in and around the housing
- Maintain your room and other common facilities clean, cooperate with the segregated collection of garbage. (Use official garbage bags.)
- Keep the dorm and your room facilities intact. For any damage or lost, you will take full responsibility for compensation.
- Do not enter others’ room without permission
- Under any circumstances, female students cannot enter male-dormitory and vice versa
- Females and males are not allowed to share the same room and do not accompany outsiders
- Please do not violate mutual privacy and avoid any disgusting behavior that can make others anxious and stressful
- Do not leave the door unlocked for preventing burglary
- Before leaving the room, please turn off all electrical appliances for preventing fire accidents
- Pay completely the bills that you received until check out. (If not, we will notify the student’s school later.)
Note: In practicing the dormitory regulation and for safety issue, dormitory office will be regularly inspecting rooms. (The inspecting will be made once a month on the third week of each month.)
You will be asked to leave the dormitory if you violate any of the rules mentioned above.